API 682 Mechanical Seal Support Plans
Introduced in 1994, API 682 has become the global standard for procurement and operation of seal and supply systems in the oil and gas section. Swagelok Mechanical Seal Support Systems are API 682 compliant and designed to extend the life of your seals.
- Your single source for API 682 mechanical seal support plans – single-seal, dual-seal, quench, gas seals
- We start with standard designs that can quickly and easily be configured to meet your specific needs.
- Swagelok components stocked locally, specifically designed for mechanical seal support applications.
- Our certified engineers and technicians work with you to meet your system requirements.
- Quick turnaround and fast delivery times
- Constructed with the highest quality components and backed by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- API 682 standards supports the use of tubing instead of piping, reducing potential leak points and providing enhance vibration resistance.